Includes all Virtual Address features.
Your full time recepion service
Your exclusive and dedicated Melbourne phone number is answered in
your company name
then calls are handled in accordance with your instructions.
Your full time receptionists are here to answer your calls and to greet your visitors.
Your calls are handled according to your instructions and can include:
- Forwarding calls.
- Taking messages.
- Sending your messages by email or by text.
- Gathering other information from callers, see Call Flow below.
Receptionists time is charged at $1 per minute whilst actively engaged in your calls.
Greeting guests that visit your office is free.
There are no additional fees for sending emails or text messages.
Customised "Call Flow"
You can customise the call flow by setting up simple "Yes/No" and "short answer" questions.
This can be useful for gathering additional information from the caller, such as asking for their email address.
It can also be used to determine if we should handle the call in a different way based on their answers.
- If "Yes" then just take a message.
- If it's "a first time caller" then forward to . . . .
- If it's regarding the advertised position" then . . . .
Customising your call flow is free.
Saving your callers details
Note: This feature is optional but is recomended.
How it works . . .
When we receive a call on your phone number and we send you a messgae, the callers name and phone number
are saved. The callers company name is also saved if it is provided.
Saving call data results in:
- A more personable experence for your repeat callers because we "remembered" who they are.
- Business insights from your call logs. See who, when and how often they called.
Saving caller data is free.
Data can be accessed from your Business Management Portal.
Your Business Address
This is where your mail is delivered, where you can conduct your meetings, where people that come to visit you are greeted by your
You also have access to private offices and all other services and facilities at Melbourne Business Centre.
Your mail is tracked from the time it arrives at your office.
When your mail or other deliveries arrive, we send you a notification with details about the received item.
We then forward, scan or perform other actions based on your instructions.
Details of your incoming mail and other deliveries are sent to you in an instant notification.
Notifications include details about each received item . .
- The Item Number
- The Mail Type
- The Sender
- The Status
Notifications also include a direct link to instantly connect you to your management portal.
All mail notifications are free
Managing Your Mail
Log in to your Business Management Portal to view and manage your mail, courier deliveries or any other items delivered to your business.
From your Business Management Portal you can . . . .
- View lists of your mail items
- Manage your mail items
- Select from available mail handling actions
You can also set up your own default options for various mail types (see below)
Use of the Business Management Portal is free.
Set your own default mail options
From your Management Portal you can set default actions for any Mail Type.
Mail Types . . .
- Express Post
- Google PostCard
- Greeting Card
- Hand Delivery
- Junk Mail
- Post Card - Aust Post
- Registered Post
Mail Handling Actions . . .
Available Actions will vary based on the Mail Type.
We can't scan a parcel!
- Get Instructions (this is the default)
- Discard Item
- Forward by Courier
- Return To Sender
- Scan and Email
- Shred Item
All mail handling Actions and Notifications are free except:
- Receiving Items ~ $2
- Forwarding Items ~ Add $2
- Scanning Items ~ Add $3
Postage and Courier costs are passed on at cost without any markup or margin added.
When people arrive looking for your business, we will be here to greet them on your behalf.
We will ask for their details and send you an instant message.
You can then follow up as appropriate.
Welcoming your guests
Your visitors will know they've come to the right place.
We will greet visitors according to your instructions or we will follow the standard protocol:
- Advise your visitor that you are not in the office.
- Tell them that you will be disappointed that you missed them.
- Ask them for their business card or contact details.
- Send you an instant message.
Greeting your visitors and sending you messages is free
Interview rooms, meeting rooms and a boardroom are available at your office providing a convenient and professional place to meet with clients or colleagues.
- Convenient access from the central CBD.
- On site parking, street parking and nearby parking facilites.
- Excellent pubic transport access.
Meeting Room Details
Your Private Office
Choose from Internal Offices or Window Offices.
It is the perfect place to work alone or with your colleagues.
- Great for colaborative work with colleagues.
- Printers and photocopiers.
- Self serve coffee, tea and bottled water.
Private Office Details